Our Client is a new gaming company based in Buenos Aires, that is creating innovative sports betting and casino games with the goal to make gaming great, entertainment and socially acceptable.
They are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Developer, for their Buenos Aires office, who will be responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data to support our business decision making.
What you can expect from us and your role:
- You will be responsible for:
- Microsoft Azure DWH maintenance
- Formulating business requirements for BI tools
- Translating business requirements into technical ones
- Leading BI software development, deployment, and maintenance
- Automate processes and reports
- Creation and maintenance of data models and ETL process
- Make dashboards in Power BI
- Manage the integration of data between our BI platform and other tools e.g. CRM, Customer Support, Digital Marketing
- Configuration of periodic execution processes
- Create technical documentation for DWH and BI interface
- Process real time data and deploy machine learning models to build personalized experiences for our customers.
- Competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities and a vibrant start-up work environment in Pilar Area, Buenos Aires Province.
What we expect from you:
- You bring passion, initiative and innovation
- Attention to detail without losing speed of execution
- Highly motivated with the ability to self-manage and direct to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, organisation, and analytical skills.
- Customer-focussed attitude and curiosity to understand business drivers.
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills - written and spoken.
- Planning and documentation
- Structured approach and proactive problem-solving skills
- Relevant academic degree or qualification
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing data analysis
- Solid experience dealing with databases
- 5 years of experience in similar positions
- Advanced knowledge of Azure, SQL, AWS, GCP, ETL, Power BI
- Knowledge of Knime, R, Python, Segment.com or other data platform
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.