Our client, a state-of-the-art iGaming platform providing a secure, scalable and flexible modular Casino and Sportsbook Player Account Management solution, are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team based in Malta.
As a valued member of the Business Analytics Department, you will work closely with various teams (Casino Managers, Affiliates, VIP, CRM, Marketing and Commercial, DBA, project managers) to assist them building reports, dashboards and perform ad hoc analysis. The role reports to the Analytics Manager.
- Support the execution of data and analytics request from the wider organisation.
- Develop reports using BI tools and languages (e.g. SQL, Power BI, SQL, Python) to help stakeholders track their progress and achievements.
- Conduct on ad hoc reports and analysis to come up with solutions to business problems and to facilitate decision making.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reports, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decision.
- Work with various end-users in understanding the business requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of the online Gaming industry and strong experience of large database querying (SQL) and data reporting
- Experience in building comprehensive dashboards (Power BI or similar), and Reporting tools.
- A positive mental attitude, passion for data analysis and attention to detail
- Independent worker with high drive to achieve results but also good ability to work with diverse team within an international environment.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role imperatively in the online gaming industry
- Ability to work independently and to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!