Do you love large volumes of data and have a passion to derive valuable insights from it? Are you experienced in modern data technology such as – Amazon Redshift, Quicksight, Kafka, Kibana, Domo, Telend, SQL? Do you enjoy problem solving and working on multiple projects simultaneously? Does working in a fast paced, collaborative environment make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are in the right place! We are looking for a BI Analyst who is up to speed with modern data trends on big data and cloud. Someone who has the vision to look beyond their daily tasks and identify future technical and functional improvements.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will report directly to the Data Engineering Lead and work together with the rest of product and management teams. They will be responsible for analyzing data and providing reports to our teams.
The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Delivering the BI roadmap by building reports and dashboards while managing the self-service analytic tooling.
- Transforming raw data into valuable insights and running adhoc analysis when required.
- Conducting data analysis, authentications and investigations as needed through complex SQL.
- Providing the necessary reporting and analysis to regulators ensuing we are within compliance with them.
- Meeting with Sportsbook and Casino teams obtaining data needed to ensure regulatory reports are accurate and on time.
- Development and support of BI tools to create transparent reporting and commination across teams.
- Organize and present routine updates on metrics and trends by analyzing data into actionable insights that impact revenue, retention and reach for our products.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in data-focused roles in technology or in sportsbook or iGaming company.
- Highly proficient with dashboarding tools such as Qlikview, Domo, Tableau or other enterprise tools
- Solid technical background with a complete understanding of database design and modelling using Redshift, MySQL or SQL server
- Guru in Excel and complex SQL
- Strong math, statistics, and reasoning skills.
- Passion for analytics and strong analytical abilities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and have the capacity to communicate discoveries across the business in written and verbal formats.
- Being a team player but still very self-motivated and managed.
- Must be able to prioritize work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with with regulators
- Previous work within sports betting /iGaming industry
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- You will be a part of one of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential
- Build your own success story together with us
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary,401k match, unlimited PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, and more!