What we do, and why we do it
We are working with a dynamic start-up who is everything you wish your bank was: fair, transparent, frictionless. They went back to the drawing board and thought long and hard about how new technologies could bring power back to the client.
The goal is to solve real world money problems for millions of people by empowering them and providing a simple interface for users to send, receive and track their money. No hidden fees and no friction.
We’re about getting stuff done. Becoming part of this exciting new venture is a fearless adventure where you’ll need to take ownership, initiative and be a leader from day one they going out of their way to recruit the most intelligent, creative and talented people in the world of digital payments.
As one of the fastest growing challenger banks they want innovators, and that means maintaining an environment where they can flourish. Our only boss is what our customer wants and values highly collaborative, hardworking people, who can deconstruct problems on the fly and talk to others as they do so, while being inventive, iterative and agile.
About the job
- Design and develop data-driven strategy by implementing advanced analytical techniques
- Design reports and dashboards for operations and management support
- Develop and implement loan portfolio and business intelligence reporting
- Support pricing strategy for credit by analyzing historical performance
- Participate in the development and recommendation over consumer credit strategy, objectives, policies and practices
- Evaluates loan decisions on applications to ensure decisions follow agreed procedures and policies.
- Develop efficient forecasting model for different functions such as finance, risk and marketing
- Analyze result of new practices
- Participate on multiple parallel projects
- Influence UX design to control data hygiene and to promote better quality outputs
To be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative methods (e.g. Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Engineering, or Economics), Master’s degree would be preferred
- 5+ years of managing experience at a financial services, consumer lending or e-commerce payment system company, preferably in digital consumer credit
- Experience with consumer loan product pricing, competitive analysis and maximizing of profitability across multiple channels in a financial institution
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving ability, creative conceptual thinking, and keen business judgment
- Experience in gathering and analyzing financial data with experience with fraud strategy development.
- Experience in credit risk management, policy, credit analysis or credit approval
- Working knowledge of statistical modelling and analysis including data mining, regression, and decision trees
- Strong knowledge of database querying and data analysis
- Independent worker with high drive to achieve results but also good ability to work with diverse team within an international environment.