Can you tell stories with numbers? Can you give guidance to stakeholders based upon your research? If so, a booming sector is awaiting you.
Our client is a recognised brand leader in the iGaming industry with an exciting and expansive future to look forward to. You will be the first POC for stakeholders in key areas such as Risk and Business Development as you also work closely with a growing Data and Analytics team.
Through your analysis you will be able to help enhance current processes and guide group strategy through careful observation and analysis of market trends.
- Dissect and analyse business events such to predict impacts of similar future decisions.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc analyses and reports, accessible to different audiences.
- Work closely with other departments to gain a deep understanding of how each area of the business impacts the others.
But what is required of you?
- Fluency in SQL.
- A degree in a Quantitative area (Maths, Stats, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) or relevant experience with an analytics function.
- The ability to evaluate business impacts across the market and prioritise effectively.
- To tell a story with the data given to you and give recommendations to a range of audiences.
Benefits and perks for you?
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- Health and Dental insurance for you and your family (provided you live at the same address).
- A personal interest allowance for you to pursue hobbies or learn something new.
- Training to develop, refine and improve your skills to progress your career.
- Free fruit, snacks and drinks when in office.
- Cash Lunch Allowance.
What to do now?
If this role interests you then please contact me for further information and a discreet discussion – email@example.com
Not your thing? Maybe you know someone who will be interested in this role, referrals are always appreciated.