Reporting to the C-level management, the Business Development Manager – Live Casino will work intrinsically with the Executive Management and Account Management in order to grow the Live Casino business.
They are accountable for the delivery of the live casino product, as well as being responsible for the overall P&L of the product vertical. The Business Development Manager – Live Casino will need to demonstrate strong commercial acumen as a key skill set to drive the success of the product. Core to the role is a business development focus, understanding competitors and market conditions in order to ensure our product is fit for our clients.
The role will require frequent travel to our development houses across Asia, as well as our current live casino studios and partners.
- Create, deliver and manage a Business Development Strategy for the Live Casino Product
- Deliver Strategic Action plans for key projects including new market entries, product launches and strategic partnerships
- Manage and report on the P&L of the Live Casino Product
- Accountability of the entire Live Casino Product team resources, including prioritization of the development team’s projects
- Produce Weekly & Monthly Reports for Executive Management
- Prepare and present key updates for the Executive Management and Business Development Teams
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Experience in the online gaming industry
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Live Casino experience
- Strong Commercial Background
- Strong strategic planning and ability to implement a vision
- Ability to interact comfortably with key decision makers at executive and C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- Understanding of Live Casino Product Knowledge