Reporting to the executive management, the Business Development Manager - Casino will work intrinsically with the Executive Management and Account Management to grow the Casino, Slots and RNG business.
They are accountable for the delivery of the live casino product, as well as being responsible for the overall P&L of the product vertical. The Business Development Manager – Casino will need to demonstrate strong commercial acumen as a key skill set to drive the success of the product. Core to the role is a business development focus, understanding competitors and market conditions to ensure products are fit for client use.
The role will require frequent travel to our development houses across Asia, as well as our current casino studios and partners
- At least 3-5 years’ experience i-gaming and sales experience
- A vast Live Casino, Slots and other RNG products client network
- Retail/land base experience is a plus
- The ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative
- Great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- A creative, customer focused outlook
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
- Must have a good eye for detail and be highly organized
- Build strong and long-term relations with key customer influencers and decision makers on all levels within the customer organization.
- To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- At all times use value based selling approach to position as the most trustful, and superior partner – Sell on value not on cost
- Develop short and long-term Sales Plans for strategic customers, determining sales strategies and tactics to meet agreed goals and objectives
- Fully understand the customer business environment to maximize competitive advantages
- Cooperate with internal functions as appropriate to maximize customer responsiveness
- Undertake and drive customer meetings/presentations/visits as required
- Be accountable for and drive the entire sales process from lead generation to successful closure of contracts.
- Undertake Prospecting and to some extent Cold Calling as applicable
- Participate in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc. as required from time to time
- Report on a weekly basis changes to customer prospect list, status of deals, and necessary actions to be taken.
- Prepare and present proposals and respond to customer queries in professional way
- Use, and on regular basis update input to CRM system, and other relevant sales tools with objective to maintain full control of prospects, and the sales pipeline