Global, industry leading, gaming company is looking for a Business Development Manager to grow their gaming presence in the United States!
This Business Development Manager will be responsible fore creating the strategy and funnel for prospects, opportunities, and partnerships for the organization. This Manager will set the methods of generating leads, maintaining and documents of interactions, and have experience in gaming and/or solution selling within the gaming industry!
This territory with be primarly in North America (U.S. and Canada), but will potentially grow in to the Central and South American markets as well!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, MBA, PGDM or similar qualifications will have added advantage
- Experience in Solution selling in Gaming Industry (Lottery, Native Indian Casino or similar is must)
- Minimum: 8-12 years of international sales experience in IT services/solutions/Enterprise products
- Minimum: 5 years selling IT products and/or support services in.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Spanish language will be an added advantage
- Should have sound understanding of Local culture and Business Ethos.
- Strong Listening skills.
- Should be IT Savvy and comfortable using various tools for offshore communication like Skype, WebEx, WhatsApp, and teleconferencing
Do you want to be on at the ground floor of the expansion in the Americas for an international company? Send your CV, along with your resume, and let's chat!