Sales Executive (US)
Reports to Managing Director
• Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
• Reporting to the Managing Director, providing market insights and strategic advice.
• Full responsibility of P&L ensuring targets are met and budgets are achieved
• Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
• Overseeing the units business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
• Supervising, guiding, and delegating team in their duties.
• Ensuring company policies and regulatory guidelines are clearly communicated.
• Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
• Building and enhancing the units public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc.
• Work within the company’s management team and represent the unit within the overall strategy
• 7-10 years relevant experience in the gaming industry (directly within slot/games spectrum).
• Passion for real money gaming
• Proven commercial experience (within b2b/b2c)
• High analytical skills