Exciting opportunity for a highly driven and detail orientated BD Director to join an international provider of content, hardware and services to the regulated gaming, lottery and leisure operators across retail and mobile worldwide.
This key role will be to identify and increase revenue from the licensing of content to B2C operators and aggregators, developing long term business growth strategies.
This position will hold responsibility for the sales of their VLT’s (Video Lottery Terminals) directly or through distribution channels and to license products to both retail and interactive sectors.
- Proven experience in negotiating business deals at a very high level, demonstrating excellent communication, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- You will ideally hold experience of established VLT markets in North America.
- Have the ability to generate new leads, qualify opportunities, negotiate commercial terms and close contracts across both online and retail betting/gaming sectors.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external sales and marketing departments, vendors, distributors, and customers in respect of both the content and VLT product ranges.
- Researching new markets and emerging market trends for all products.
- Collecting information in order to prepare proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field; Master's degree is advantageous
You MUST already hold the necessary authorisation to work and live in the US.
If you hold interest in this opportunity, contact steve.kirk@pentasia for full job description and discussion.