Client provides co-working, serviced apartments, and omnichannel shopping experiences that seamlessly connect people, property and businesses with tens of millions of visitors to their spaces each year.
Their large London based real estate portfolio is a flexible human hub where people live, work, shop and connect in new and exciting ways.
Vibrant retail destinations, beautiful offices and contemporary accommodation — all connected by their state-of-the-art technology, IoT and infrastructure to help people interact and businesses grow.
- Hospitality - Apartment as a Service – Gracefully designed serviced apartments for the corporate and extended stay leisure market.
- Co-Working – Office as a Service – Single co-working memberships to an entire floor of inspirational serviced office space.
- Markets - Retail as a Service – Stalls, shops, pop-ups, restaurants and cafes.
- Events – their HOST Brand
JOB ROLE: Business Application Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
They rely on their technology systems to enable our diverse property management business, retail environment and co-working facilities. They’re seeking an experienced business application manager who’s eager to use and grow his/her technological & business know-how. Business applications manager will lead all of the back-office software strategy and process implementation for the following
- Back-office software packages and processes (Finance - SAP, HR, Procurement, Legal)
- Property and facility management processes (software packages like Horizon, Archibus, Yardi or others)
- CRM and lead generation using Salesforce
- Company’s Websites for the deferent brands
- BI software
OBJECTIVES FOR THIS ROLE
- Initiation and management of the company’s business application projects from A to Z.
- Ensure proper usage of the system and execution of change requests for all back-office departments.
- Maintain business efficiency by planning and executing business applications processes.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for company main stakeholders.
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Strong supplier management ensuring ongoing high levels of service and excellent contract negotiation skills delivering cost reductions
- Work collaboratively with IT infrastructure and networking team to ensure system SLA’s
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent ability to communicate and liaise with senior stakeholders
- 5 years assuming a lead position within an IT department
- Experience with SAP B1 financial implementation preferred
- Prior work experience in a property management business preferred
- Skills BI & reporting knowledge
- System integration & interfaces
- bachelor degree in technology/Information systems/
- Seniority Level: senior manager
- Industry: Retail, Real Estate
- Employment Type: Full-time Job
- Functions: Project Management, Information Technology