Our client, leader supplier of betting services operators globally, is looking for a Business Analyst based in Milton Keynes.
The candidate will work with key stakeholders to define the goals and objectives of projects within the company and help devise effective solutions that are in line with the strategic aims of the business.
Knowledge, Experience & Pre-requisites:
• Previous experience as an Agile Business Analyst in a software development environment and operating in Agile environments (Sprint planning etc).
• Certification including BCS, Scrum Master or Product Owner highly desirable.
• Detailed knowledge and awareness of IT and IT systems.
• Experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels. Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues.
• Experience of large scale projects and networks architecture and systems from a functional point of view.
• Develop and expand on a product vision with the product proposition team while coordinating awareness & execution across multiple functions.
• Work with scrum teams to deliver prioritized roadmap items.
• Assess technical solutions and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Understand the product/commercial needs and how these are translated into functional and technical requirements
• Mapping business processes and synthesize complex sets of information.
• Interpreting market and competitor analysis, product analysis and definition, and other tasks contributing to the definition and implementation of products within the company.
• A sound knowledge of network components and architecture such as firewalls, routers, servers, and datacenters.
• You will have been a Business Analyst/Product Owner or in a similar position previously.
• Will have a background in stakeholder management and have a passion for Technology, Data and Design.
• Summarize and simplify customer problems/business challenges.
• Experience of working in Agile environment and playing a pivotal role in the scrum team.
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentational).
• Self-motivated and able to work largely unsupervised, taking responsibility for own actions.
• Customer focused and good interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective working relationships.
• Ability to anticipate and manage potential points of conflict, balancing the interests of different groups against strategy and objectives.
• Negotiation skills and flexible, prepared to take on a wide variety of tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Goal setting/short term planning skills, strong managing complexity, relationship building and personal effectiveness.