An international iGaming client is on the active lookout for a Technology focused Business Analyst.
In this role you will have a direct impact on the direction the company takes and its success.
Armed with your expert knowledge you will have an integral role in the direction of our client's technology roadmap.
Our client is growing in staff, clients and technology. As a business analyst you'll need to guide the development direction with product specifications, models, development estimates, design suggestions, and user journeys.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Owners assisting with:
- Defining the Vision
- Building & managing the product backlog
- Prioritizing requirements
- Assessing technical and operational possibilities.
- Creating specifications for design, development and test
- Identify and engage with stakeholders in the feature design process to create look, feel and user journey
- Sprint planning: dig into a feature request, working with the stakeholders and the development team to apply feature requests into reality
- Working with your Project Team, Architects and Developers to determine how new features and changes can be or should be implemented.
- Model user journeys, data flows & structures, use cases, activities and process, states and their changes, look-and-feel and site navigation that describe how features will work, how users will interact with your systems, how systems and functions will interact with each other, etc
- Must have experiences in SOME of the following: Product Development, Payments, CRM Integrations, API Development & Platform Integrations
- Problem solver – quickly assess an issue or a request and suggest a suitable solution.
- Relationship builder - Know your audience (developer, stakeholder, client, player) and establish rapports and networks.
- Organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills in documentation, in email, and other means of communications.
- Self-starter – you must be proactive in your role and not sit back waiting to be spoon fed new tasks.
- Technically curious and innovative
- Passionate about writing good requirements with experience
- Familiarity with both agile and non-agile delivery processes
- User stories, BDD, Gherkin (syntax) – and should know how to write a good one!
- JIRA expert
- Lucid Chart and/or Visio or other enterprise analysis, design, and implementation modelling tool.
Beneficial but essential:
- Coding experience
- Microsoft Office, including using the same brand style sheets across all documentation types
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Confluence, or other products for creating designs, mock-ups, and documentation
- Enterprise knowledge management applications and processes