A multinational company in iGaming is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and able to promote them within the development teams.
- Facilitating user story mapping sessions
- Collaborate with developers and QA writing clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria
- Leading activity for scrum ceremonies - 3 Amigos, refinement & estimation
- Understanding story points and how they inform sprint velocity
- Strong knowledge of all backlog items that feed into sprint planning
- Team work
- Reviewing new Gaming requests and working closely with clients (licensees) as well as internal stakeholders to discuss their requirements regarding feasibility and priority - staying in regular contact with stakeholders to react quickly to changes
- Knowledge of the Online Casino world
- Experience Ad Hoc testing alongside QA, raising bugs when applicable and prioritizing
- Working with technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to create wireframes and process models (Miro) and working with Atlassian Agile Tools - Jira, Confluence.
What we offer:
25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.