A multinational group is looking for a Build Engineer with experience in DevOps environment to help the company to build new services creating new services.
- Experience with the infrastructure and tools required for all company's build processes
- Work with the various development teams to enhance and maintain all company's build processes and with developers
- Work with all the technical team on better automation and with senior technical people to decide what is crucial
- Experience with several years general Linux shell scripting and system administration experience
- Experience within a DevOps environment to automate all the things while working with teams' incremental delivery processes
- Familiar in manage teams and with build tools for Java/Scala applications (example SBT & Gradle)
- Familiar with build dependencies based on Maven/Ivy and integration of private artifact repositories (e.g. Github Package Registry)
- Experience to build Docker images as part of the build process
- Expertise in at least one major CI system. CircleCI and/or Jenkins would be great.
- Experience to set up conventions for building new services within an organization regularly creating new services
- Experience using Node and/or Angular based build tools
- Familiar to migrate build pipelines from one system to another (e.g. from Jenkins to CircleCI)
- Familiar with Docker images stored within private repositories (e.g. ECR)
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Hardware allowance
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.