Innovative Organisation creating revolutionary products in Defi and Fintech need Blockchain Devs who match their creative flair
They want the best talent, so are willing to consider remote EU based candidates on a contract basis.
Client has a number of patented innovations and are now building teams who will roll these products out to market. A great time to join an exciting company at its foundations, see it through these interesting initial adventures and hold a key voice in what this direction is.
Your role will be to:
- Take a strong part in the initial technical design and architecture off the commercialization of these products.
- Make reasoned improvements to existing frameworks.
- Create back end software, especially test code and smart contracts.
- Work on the front end, especially surrounding accessibility of smart contracts, allowing users to interact with them.
- Assist in the preparation of software documentation.
- Provide KPI metrics/road maps that match timelines for product release.
- Provide a bridge to business leadership and ensure excellent communication and collaboration.
What you’ll add:
- Considerate experience in and knowledge of blockchain.
- Expertise with Ethereum and its associated tools, for example: Metamask, Remix, Ganache and Truffle.
- Competency with cryptography, distributed systems and data structures.
- Exposure to financial ecosystem: both Defi and traditional finance.
- Experience with optimization with the desire to enhance low-latency