Our client, an Online Casino, is currently hiring a Big Data Engineer to join their highly self-organized team, distributed across five European countries.
- Ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment and maintenance
- Implement message producers and consumers in various programming languages following the common patterns and best practices
- Design and implement data streaming applications to allow users to explore large set of data near real time
- Work autonomously on a well developed product using a great range of different technologies
Skills & Qualifications;
- Strong coding skills in one of the following; Scala, Python, Bash and SQL
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Hive and data warehousing in general
- Familiar with most popular cloud computing big data services (e.g. EMR, Sagemaker, Glue, ElasticSearch)
- Experienced with modern workflow/orchestration/automation tools (Airflow, Docker, Jenkins) to enable proficient data engineering development
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!