Our client, a well established iGaming company, is currently hiring a BI Developer to join their team on a fully remote basis! The client has a strong land based presence and has expanded online in recent years, experiencing continued growth.
As BI Developer, you will be responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, data visualisation, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions. You will be required to query data from multiple sources to create, maintain and develop BI reports for all aspects of the business (operations, marketing, finance etc) and use the data and reports to perform business and customer analytics (like creating meaningful KPIs or creating customer segments for targeting).
You will have a lot autonomy in this role and will work alongside other skilled developers and analysts, reporting directly to the director of the company.
- Continuously develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture, including data warehousing, dimensional modelling, OLAP functionality, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery.
- Improve our understanding of customer behaviour, effectiveness of promotions & special offers and customer journeys, recommending appropriate courses of action and KPI’s.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis using a variety of statistical techniques, providing insights into success factors such as customer acquisition, cross-sell, churn/retention, ROI.
- Bring insight and analysis into product optimisation by providing actionable insights into game performance and positioning.
- Develop & maintains existing BI tools. Develop data models, data shaping logic & data visualisations in SQL, PowerBI & Excel.
- Analyse, understand, and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfilment of user story requests from internal business customers.
- Develop database and/or data presentation solutions to deliver information to end-users accurately and efficiently.
- 3+ years of similar experience.
- Highly skilled in developing reports and performing analysis using a significant BI or Data Visualisation tool (such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau).
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and manipulating multi-dimensional datasets.
- Strong analytical skills – you will be required to use the data to do everything from provide high level KPIs to improving our customer segmentation models.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!