Our client, a well-known brand in the online gambling and sports betting industry, are currently looking to hire a BI Developer / Regulatory Reporting Analyst.
We are looking for a proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with strong reporting experience to join the team in Malta. This position is reporting to Regulatory Reporting Team Lead in BI.
You will take ownership of reporting development for the broader company as well as become the support point for all AML, compliance, and audits reporting. Having very strong communication skills you are at ease with engaging with the businesses and gather their requirements. Independent you will take the lead to develop this position and project manage deliveries to ensure successful support.
- Act as a liaison between cross-functional teams and participate in resolving Business Intelligence service requests. Become the POC for all reporting for AML, compliance, legal.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly stated and documented.
- Take an active lead in ensuring that reporting needs are met. Manage with the Head of BI the prioritization and backlog of requests.
- Identify scope for automation. Collaborate with our Data Engineering team if/when needed on the productionisation of queries.
- Provide data analysis for stakeholder readiness activities and data integration activities to ensure that data is received, complete, accurate, and available for product delivery.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft BI, with a focus on SSRS.
- Interest in cloud-based solutions such as AWS (preferred), Azure, beneficial.
- Understanding of data analysis and statistical principles.
- Very Strong SQL - T/SQL. Able to write well-performing queries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI (Tableau is a plus)
- Understanding of gaming operation is required
- Track record in customer management
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!