Our client, an established brand in the iGaming industry providing the full spectrum of iGaming solutions, is currently hiring a BI / Data Analytics Product Owner to join their team in Malta. The company has 140+ employees in multiple offices across Europe and they continue to grow rapidly.
- Responsible for working with the business to gain an understanding of work requests and the value they will bring to company.
- Partner with the business areas to capture and write user stories and user needs to communicate product objectives and requirements.
- Identify opportunities and define product strategies, including conducting competitive market analysis,
- Collaborate with other company stakeholders members to aggregate and precisely define business requirements.
- Work closely with business leaders to create, prioritize and maintain a product backlog.
- Collaborate on release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Actively manage the team backlog by insuring it is reviewed continuously, represents the most valuable items for delivery, and includes customer feedback
- Ensure that team members are understanding business requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prioritized stories available to be worked by the team
- Work with the architects and BI team to develop, negotiate, and finalize user stories.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in IT Industry related to DWH, BI, and product development in a similar area
- 2+ years of Agile Project Management or Product Owner experience
- Experience and knowledge of ETL, EDW, data modeling, and reporting/analytic tools;
- Domain knowledge in Gambling, Sports Betting or iGaming industry
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!