Our client, one of the best known global brands in iGaming, is currently hiring a BI Analyst (Finance) to join their team in Malta!
Reporting to our Head of Analytics, you will be the BI partner to the Finance team and become their point of contact for all data analysis, turning them to actionable insights and work proactively on various reporting automation. In this role you will represent BI and take the lead in identifying areas of support, building with Finance your roadmaps where tactical deliveries are balanced with long term automation projects.
- Owning Finance support capacity and taking the role of a BI evangelist within Finance team.
- Support FP&A team with providing insights and visibility.
- Modelling new opportunities or initiatives proposed by the Finance team including Cost of Sales analysis and recommendations (contribution analysis, Gaming Providers analysis, Bonus Analysis,…)
- Contribute to development of BI products: dashboards, self service tool leveraging central Power BI design capacities, rolling out the new analytical tool (Mode.com),…
- Provide automation and support for tax reporting Quarterly requests and leverage or align with central BI Reporting team operating model and best practices.
- Support Finance team with their Plan and Forecasting exercise by becoming a data expert and advise on how to automate and streamline this process.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to understand the business and the business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with other divisional analysts in order to share knowledge, ideas and best practice.
- Liaise with our data engineers and provide guidance and support for Data Auditing exercise and data reconciliation. Understanding of structure of key data-warehouse tables and schemas and input into data modelling.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar finance or analytics role
- Either a finance background or good understanding of iGaming P&L is required
- Advanced Excel & SQL skills are a must
- Power BI experience is a plus
- Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability in iGaming would be an asset
- Passion for Analytics
- Ability to present complex information in layman terms with clear recommendations
- Support business providing actionable insights and track change ROI
- Strong customer focus mentality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible and at ease with managing changing priorities
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!