Our client, one of the best known global brands in iGaming, is currently hiring a BI Analyst (Compliance) to join their team in Malta!
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished Business Intelligence Analyst, proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with strong reporting experience.
In this role you will take ownership of reporting development for the broader company as well as become the support point for all AML, compliance and audits reporting. The Business Intelligence Reporting Specialist will be expected to have the right aptitude to quickly gain a good understanding of business operations and understand how to provide required support.
With a strong technical background, you need to be a sophisticated user of BI tools like Tableau, SSRS, allowing you to explore, retrieve, analyse and synthesize data points. You are a curious person and will master the client’s data architecture and become a point of contact for all DW query and KPI reconciliations.
- Act as a liaison between cross functional teams and participate in resolving Business Intelligence service requests. Become the POC for all reporting for AML, compliance, legal.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly stated and documented.
- Take an active lead in ensuring that reporting needs are met. Manage with Head of BI the prioritization and backlog of requests.
- Identify scope for automation. Collaborate with our Data Engineering team if/when needed on productionisation of queries.
- Provide data analysis for stakeholder readiness activities and data integration activities to ensure that data is received, complete, accurate and available for product delivery.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft BI, with a focus on SSRS
- Very Strong SQL - T/SQL. Able to write well performing queries
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI (Tableau is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Interest of cloud based solutions such as AWS (preferred), Azure, beneficial
- Understanding of data analysis and statistical principles
- Understanding of iGaming operations is a strong asset
- Track record in customer management and internal stakeholder management.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!