Our client is one of the fast growing mobile development companies, world iconic brands. They have expanded to Singapore and currently looking for a Business Development Manager to expand their business further whilst maintaining good relationships with existing partners.
You will be primarily responsible for developing strategic business plans and marketing initiatives with corporate partners to achieve sales targets. Working closely with the CEO involving in many strategic planning to sustain and expand the business further.
- Source, negotiate and close new business for IP licensing, outsourcing work and game publishing
- Foster good relationships with partners on the commercial side before, during and after the deal completed
- Work with the Publishing team to evaluate potential games and IP for potential
- Work with Production to evaluate potential partnerships
- Set the business development targets for the company
- Effectively communicate the business development pipeline to all relevant internal stakeholders to ensure resources are properly managed
- Secure and deliver speaking opportunities at industry conferences to enhance the company's brand awareness
- Create pitch decks and proposals for potential clients and partners
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all external business communication follows the corporate brand guidelines
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business Administration
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in business development
- Experience in mobile gaming industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent internal and external cross-cultural communicator and strong interpersonal skills.
- Can communicate complex details simply
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Strong professional network in the gaming industry ecosystem
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker that can handle stress well
- A strong and up-to-date understanding of trends, genres, and mechanics for mobile games