A truly incredible opportunity with a well-known, Pentasia client operating in the American Sports space has opened up in the famous Windy City, Chicago.
If sports are your passion, and IT your profession then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.
If you have ever watched the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, NASCAR or the WNBA, then there’s a likely chance you will have used our clients’ services.
Our internationally known client is opening a new division of their live TV streaming platform that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with their leading sports streaming packages, their new Gaming and sportsbook service aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming, allowing in game betting and odds to be used whilst displayed alongside their second to non-streaming and coverage rights of all major American sports. The online wagering experience, is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
They are looking to speak with talented Mid/Senior GOLANG Engineers to join the team in Chicago in their Backend tech team department.
An ideal profile might look like:
- 4+ years Backend Development experience with GOLANG
- API Development
- Containerization experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Database experience – SQL (Postgres preferred)
- Sportsbook or iGaming experience preferred
- Approaching and working closely with people from every business function
- Agreeing with business and technical staff on what solutions are needed
- Providing a mixture of tools from small “glue” tools to full blown applications as required
- Diagnosing and fixing production issues
- Taking part in code reviews
- Not being phased by the unique variation of things that need doing in a small growing company
- Being proactive and not just waiting to be told the next thing to do
- Finding better ways that we can get things done
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary, in line with your expertise and skill set.
- Relocation assistance to The Windy City, Chicago.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- PTO/Work from home/Sick days
- Holiday Schedule
- Gym Discounts
- Free TV Subscriptions
If this position has piqued your interest, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your latest CV over for consideration.