We are looking to hire several highly skilled Backend PHP Developers for our client in the payment and risk solutions, and e-commerce solutions industries.
The client has offices in Kyiv and Marbella, the position can be fully remote. The successful candidates will join the existing development function to aid with a diverse array of ongoing and upcoming projects that will surround App, Web and Platform development. You will work on highly scalable concepts on cloud-based infrastructure and collaborate with the business department who continuously challenge themselves to raise the bar.
- PHP 7
- Strong experience with Laravel PHP framework
- Overall knowledge of web technologies, such as HTTP, DNS
Nice to have (not necessary):
- Experience in building multitenant applications
- Payment gateway experience
On a personal level you are a team player that thrives in a highly dynamic environment. Furthermore...
- 3+ years of commercial experience within a similar role e.g. Backend Developer, PHP Developer, Backend Engineer.
- Experience working with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Ability to write and optimize MySQL queries and display an overall understanding of relational databases.
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and writing skills in English.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Math or in any related field is a plus but not a must.
To apply please send me your CV: email@example.com
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Premium healthcare package
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Tailored relocation packages to support your move
- Free lunch, coffee, snacks and drinks
- Amazing office and location
- Great people