An established Pentasia client is on the lookout for an experienced Back end PHP developer to be based in their Amsterdam office (However, home office is currently in place).
- Commercial experience as a Backend developer using PHP.
- Working experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Lumen, Symfony, Slim, etc).
- Relational database experience - MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- A in depth understanding of REST & SOAP web services
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Experience in Unit testing framework and unit testing practices.
- Full knowledge of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) and Agile methodologies.
An ideal profile would include:
- Familiarity with Linux systems and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with CI tools.
- Superb communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- BONUS: experience in the iGaming industry.
On offer from the client's side:
- Developing for major online multiplayer platforms.
- Current Home Office setup whilst C19 pandemic is present
- A strong competitive salary package, depending on your experience
- Space for your own initiatives and contributions.
- The most fantastic work environment you can imagine, with a team of committed, no-nonsense creative specialists in the heart of Amsterdam.
- A MacBook Pro and necessary tools to work with.