About the role:
A rapidly growing B2B sports betting & iGaming platform provider is looking for a B2B Marketing Officer to assist with the daily planning, development, execution and reporting of multi-channel brand marketing activity across the organisation to aid lead generation. Reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing, the role will play a key part in the operational workflow of B2B marketing within the company across various global regions and play an integral role within the Business Development team.
• Day to day management of a number of digital marketing channels within the organisation including social media, email, website and video.
• Executing multi-channel brand marketing tactics to help drive lead generation whilst adhering to the organisation's prescribed high-level brand strategy.
• Executing multi-channel brand marketing tactics to help drive lead generation.
• Playing a key role in the CRM function within the B2B marketing team and wider Business Development function.
• Supporting the Head of B2B Marketing to co-ordinate marketing materials for industry trade show events throughout the year.
• Assisting the Head of B2B Marketing in the creation of sales enablement materials to assist Business Development operations.
• Support in updating of marketing KPIs, benchmarks and goals to help team measure performance to wider business.
• Working with partner agencies and internal stakeholders to enable a steady, consistent flow of externally consumed brand communications (eg) brand comms, PR opportunities, product stories etc ensuring positive media coverage.
• Develop a clear understanding of the products and services that the organisation offers and help promote and communicate these in a clear, digestible way for external-facing audience.
• Assist with any other reasonable tasks within the context of the role/team/department as specified by the line or authorised manager
Essential Requirements (must have):
• 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing
• Natural flare and strong skill set across digital marketing channels, specifically social media and email marketing.
• Knowledge of the sports betting & iGaming industry and the sporting calendar.
• Understanding of sports betting and iGaming B2B platform supplier/operator/player ecosystem.
• Strong copywriting skills
• Excellent communicator
• Highly organised and proficient at campaign management.
Desirable Requirements (nice to have)
• 1+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing
• Experience in development and nurturing of B2B marketing campaigns
• Experience of managing a CRM system
• Experience of Hubspot
• Knowledge of videography/video editing tools
Develop your dream role and become the next member of the team by applying now!