As Account Manager you will be in charge of building and maintaining the relationship with company’s partners by understanding their operations, goal and development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards these.
- To be the “go to” person with Company's key clients
- To assist with any integration queries with new clients
- Devise a strategy to generate new revenue out of existing clients
- Execute that strategy
- To provide feedback & insight to the Senior management team on feedback from clients such as
- new product ideas, bonus ideas, technical developments
- To devise commercial opportunities to retain new clients
- To support the Sales team if needed
- Esculate any issues beyond your control
- Forecast, track and analyse KPI’s
- Minimum 2 Years in B2B Gaming Account Management position
- Able to evidence and discuss ways in which you have increased revenue with past customer upsell or inputting into strategy
- Demonstrate example of how you have handle problems & issues with past customers.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Ability to work alone – this is a work from home position
- Ability to conduct Face to Face meetings
- Sense of humour!
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply or contact directly on email@example.com