iGaming Client looking for an Atlassian Administrator
- Chance to work with key industry leaders.
- Professional Development Allowance.
- Hybrid Balance with Monday to Friday Office hours.
Application open to Junior Level Candidates.
Salary : Based on experience.
As a member of the Tech Team, the Atlassian Administrator will report to the IT & InfoSec Manager and be responsible for delivering quality technical service to Atlassian users.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all Atlassian products
- Overseeing the management of Jira Projects and Confluence Spaces
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of data classification
- Troubleshooting issues within Jira, Confluence, and the Customer Portal
- Maintaining Jira Ticket Automation
- Managing Labels, Filters, and Dashboards for KPI display
- Improving processes, workflows, and accessibility of Atlassian Products
- Ensuring compliance with the Access Control Policy
- Delivering internal training and assisting users with all Atlassian queries
- Experience in managing Atlassian Products.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and evaluate workload.
- Understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Atlassian Product certifications or a tertiary level of education in ICT is an asset.