Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing mobile apps and games development companies worldwide.
As a highly experienced Art Lead you will make sure that day to day priorities are clear and that workflow’s are fully optimised.
You will hold excellent managerial skills and drive the art production process from start to finish.
- Create and maintain art schedules which will align with all other team leaders within the business.
- Manage the production processes, increasing efficiency and effectiveness where possible.
- Assessments of individual artist schedules and task assignments to help in their prioritisation and organisation, and make sure tasks are completed on time and according to plan.
- You will work closely with the product owner, artists and developers to establish the production pipeline and best practices to ensure smooth production.
- Regular 1-2-1’s with team members and team leaders to make sure problems within the team or with the team’s communication get solved ahead of time.
- Manage third party relationships and service providers, ensuring quality, schedules and cost control.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt your style to ever changing situations.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Creative, proactive and pragmatic, with a strong approach to problem solving, and the ability to identify potential problems.
- Ensuring that best practises in workflow in order to constantly optimise the process and make game production smoother.
- Capacity to accept and deliver feedback, as well as the ability to adapt to change any necessary project features or priorities.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude when faced with challenging situations.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- At least 8 years’ experience as an Artist within the Video Games industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership or management position.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the video game industry.