Exciting opportunity to join a leading multi-product content provider to the iGaming industry, offering innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products. We want you to be part of the team.
About the role
You will seize the opportunity to conceptualize genre leading Virtual Sports games. You will oversee a dedicated team of artists, modeller, riggers, animators and 3D developers in the creation of these market-leading games, decompose the concepts into specific requirements and manage their implementation. This is very much a hands-on role and you will be expected to work alongside the team in the creation of the assets and their integration into the Amazon Lumberyard 3D render engine.
** You will have typically worked in a lead art role in the computer gaming or virtual sports fields
- Design, conceptualize and storyboard an art vision and assist the teams in executing on designs
- Work closely with the teams to establish the overall aesthetic of a 3D virtual sport game, as well as defining the methods and techniques to be used by modellers, riggers and animators within the Company
- Assist in the creation of digital graphics and/or animations for 3D video-based virtual sports projects
- Ensure clean and appealing looking graphical elements
- Lead and facilitate discussions within the art team and development teams for art reviews and technical discussions to build selected concepts from beginning to completion.
- Creating mood boards, style guides and previews to communicate to the team
- Lead and work with internal and outsource partners to ensure vision is delivered
- Proactively communicate work status, blocking issues, and possible workflow improvements
- 3D graphics design and implementation, ideally within a virtual sports or gaming environment
- Knowledge and experience of 3D engines, ideally Amazon Lumberyard, but candidates with experience or knowledge of Unity and Unreal will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art related field
- Knowledge including Autodesk Maya, Adobe Creative Suite and a 3D Engine
- Art skills in composition, colour, light, materials, etc.
- Time estimating of art tasks and evaluation of the whole project scope
- Passion for gambling, gaming and games is highly desirable
- Excellent people skills, with a friendly and flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English.