An established Pentasia client is looking for an Application Security Engineer to join their core engineering team. You'll work with other passionate engineers to build best in class sports betting applications. The ideal candidate has a collaborative spirit and enjoys creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems.
- Identify and apply relevant security best practices across applications and infrastructure.
- Ensure data, systems and applications are secure according to requirements.
- Establish security code review process, penetration testing and application scanning for all software components.
- Work with Systems Operations team to ensure software and infrastructure designs are aligned.
- Collaborate with partners and on active security monitoring and response planning.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field.
- Information / Cyber security certifications highly desired (CISSP, PWK OSCP, CISM, CEH,)
- Development experience in either Swift, Java, JS, etc., and extensive operations experience in iOS, Android, and Linux operating systems.
- Security experience in one or more of: JS, Swift, Java, cryptography, reverse engineering, common web vulnerabilities (SQLi, XSS, CSRF), exploit development.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.