We are looking for an Application Security Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Work as part of the Security Team with a focus on application-level security
- Implement a software assurance model designed to address security defects early in the delivery pipeline
- Perform security architecture design reviews for new features and product releases
- Perform code reviews and advise developers on remediation techniques
- Be an advocate for secure coding practices across all engineering teams
- Facilitate internal training on various security topics to raise awareness and interest
- Manage external- and perform your own- penetration tests, and lead remediation projects to enhance existing security features
- Improving the Secure Software Development Lifecycle, working with and keeping development teams up to date with secure coding practices
- Create documentation and presentations for security champions on the development team
WHAT YOU BRING:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• At least 5 years in Cybersecurity and Application development
• Advanced level of English
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
• Experience in Security Engineering, Threat Modelling, Penetration Testing and Security
• Code Review
• Deep knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (e.g. Injection Attacks, XSS, CSRF, etc.) and their mitigation strategies
• Experience in OWASP ASVS Implementation and verification
• Experience in developing web applications and Java programming
• Deep knowledge of standards and methodologies OWASP, PTES
• Experience with security assessment tools like Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, etc.
• Experience with secure coding practices and automating security checks in pipelines
• Hands-on experience implementing and tuning SAST/DAST
• You have the ability to exploit security flaws on web applications and APIs manually
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Work from home or from our office in the center of Málaga
• Challenging and exciting projects at an innovative international company that uses cutting edge tech and Apple equipment
• Collaborative teams and agile multicultural environment
• Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan
• Flexible working hours
• 25 paid vacation days + public holidays
• Private health insurance
• Relocation support
• Amazing office in Málaga city centre
• Free parking provided if needed
• Team building events, learning labs and corporate events
• Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
• Office perks including games consoles, football table, books; fully stocked kitchen with unlimited coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure.
Our team works side by side with clients to customize our digital asset management software to their existing workflows. We transform traditional merchant services into bitcoin payment processing platforms.
As the world changes, we are ready to help you transition to the next step in financial technology.
If you are interested in applying for the role please send respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Pentasia.