My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for Application Experts to join their growing team in their new office in Munich.
- Running (and testing) of applications software and for the resolution of any operational problems that may appear
- Being responsible for the Release & Configuration Management process regarding changes, fixes and upgrades of systems and Software and their Infrastructure entering in all necessary agreements with related vendors or equipment providers.
- Testing new releases in the testing system environment .
- Training and directing the 2nd level to resolve cases that cannot be solved by the 2nd level-team
- Assisting on Jour Fixes with customer
- Maintaining historical data, files, reports, necessary to respond appropriately to lottery business requirements
- (Being responsible for production, maintenance, and execution of test scripts to prove requirements have been met and changes are executed accurately, and is responsible for the analysis and monitoring of customer UAT feedback)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to work on multiple applications simultaneously
- Advantage to have good understanding of the development process and experience of Software Testing processes and web-based applications.
- German command ≥B2-level (Goethe-Institute) is required (written and
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Highly responsible attitude with attention to detail and precision while balancing multiple priorities
- Team Player
- Ability to manage internal (and external) projects from inception to completion, in collaboration with partners, 3rd parties and suppliers
- Skill in conceptualizing creative solutions as well as documenting them and presenting them to higher management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional manners