Are you looking for a new opportunity and do you have expertise in the field of app development?
We partnered with this exciting start-up in the Netherlands. A company specialized in Research, Development, and Manufacturing of LED Light. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US, and India, with our headquarters in the Netherlands.
In their Dutch team, they are looking for an app developer that can build and improve apps. You will work together with their team to create new, innovative, and exciting products.
As a full-time (40 hours) app developer you will be in charge of developing and improving apps for various brands and clients. You will manage a team of developers in India and provide them with feedback and guidance in their work.
Your main tasks will include:
- Build a platform for our apps that they can use for multiple brands and products. You discover and implement the latest features within apps, improving stability, and report bugs.
- Making sure the data of their customers are safe and secure.
- Working together with their design-, software- and hardware engineers to make prototypes, test, and improve products.
- Working together with their team in India for app maintenance, updates, bug fixes, and testing. You will review their work and give feedback.
- Maintain certifications and be aware of the latest features & requirements in/on Android Play Store, Apple App Store, Google Home, Alexa, Apple Home Kit, and Samsung SmartThings.
- Analyze the current usage of the apps and improve the UI.
Your skillset should include:
- 2 years of experience in app development.
- Project management.
- Being curious. Love to be involved in new technologies.
- IOS & Android app development with:
- Android studio
- Node.js / React.js
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi expertise. We love to connect our devices to others.
- IoT experience.
- Azure for IoT.
- Certify for Play store & App store.
- English language, Dutch preferred and Mandarin optional, but learning will be stimulated.
What they offer:
- A highly motivated, young, and hardworking team.
- A fast-growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
- Awesome products and international clients to work with.
- Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
- Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
- Opportunities to travel the world.
- Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
- Cozy Friday afternoon drinks.