Our Client, a multinational company in the Publishing industry which provides online and offline access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages in any platform.
Is looking for Android Tech Lead to join the their team and continue building the best products. Be part of an agile team of highly skilled and motivated individuals, you will be responsible for our Android Team (2 Android Engineers + 1 Software QA Engineer).
- 5+ years of experience in Android development using Android SDK and Android Studio.
- +2 years of management experience.
- Experience and an understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, and Android memory management.
- Experience developing for multiple screen sizes to adapt with most devices such as mobile phones, tablets, including portrait & landscape. Great understanding of ConstraintLayout new androidx views and Material Design.
- Experience with multi-module applications.
- Good understanding of MVP and MVVM architectures, Reactive patterns with Flow, and dependency injection with Dagger 2.
- Experience with concurrency including Threads, Coroutines, and scheduling techniques.
- Solid understanding of Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with Unit testing with mockk.
- Experience with build and delivery systems. Experience with fastlane is a plus.
- Advance English communication skills, speaking and writing.
What we offer
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Free digital magazines.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
- Flexible working hours and availability of work from home.
- Competitive salary package (Health Insurance, Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery) and a flexible salary plan.
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.