We are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to expand our team and help us build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident developer who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross functional development teams to deliver world-class mobile apps, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of Android mobile apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in Android (Kotlin)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing mobile apps on the Google Play Store
- Understanding of Native Hybrid Apps & communication between web and app
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Preferable (but not essential):
- Previous experience with Adobe Air, Starling + FeathersUI
- Previous experience in Gambling or Gaming area is a plus
- Previous experience of AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- iOS development tools exposure and App Store release process knowledge
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon!