Our client a Star-up that provides geofencing technology solutions to detect and circumvent cases of fraud, false data, spoofing and device tampering to comply with geo-compliance regulations in the sports betting and gaming industry is looking for an Android Engineer to join their team.
You will design and implement new features across our publicly available Android App and private SDK, support QA Engineers whilst also committing to delivering great quality code yourself, maintain and advance automation test suites across the android products, work closely with our client integrations team to prioritise customer needs
- At least 4 years of experience Android development
- Knowledge of mobile web development is preferable
- Experience using RxJava & Kotlin
- Experience with analytical systems (GoogleAnalytics, Firebase etc)
- Experience with mobile CI Systems (CircleCI, Jenkins etc)
Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon