• The successful candidate will have strong experience with Android SDK, Android UI design principles, MVP application design and Android testing
• The candidate will have great communication skill
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
• Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis. Advanced proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc. Advanced proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques.
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
• Fluent in written and spoken English preferred
• Experience with Android application development
• Experience with RESTful APIs
• Experience with Firebase SDK, Facebook SDK and libraries available for common tasks
• Experience in launching applications to Google Play is a plus.
• Be able to work independently.
• Open source library: Android support library, OkHttp, Retrofit, Picasso
• Third party SDK: Firebase, Facebook SDK