Leading fintech company in Europe is on a mission to change the world of payments.
In order to achieve this goal, they are expanding the development teams and are looking for an Android Developer to help develop applications for core projects. He/she will work with the CTO, Technical and Product Development teams to deliver technology solutions for several market leading products.
- Develop applications for financial & payment products
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to-have)
- At least 2 years of experience in Android software development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with security in mobile application development
- High-level programming and related technical skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Eye for the detail
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Good communicator, able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Tenacity and patience
- Good command of English – written and spoken
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment
- Work in a new growing team with excellent perspective for professional development
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry
If you want to work in a stable, well-known and growing company, then apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon!