A specialist and boutique FinTech consultancy firm is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Analyst to join their driven and diverse offices in London.
Established in 2017, they provide fintech companies, online businesses and payment solution providers with a comprehensive array of professional services.
As an Analyst within the Strategic Intelligence team you will be responsible for providing insight and analysis into the performance of the client’s product suites, the global digital brands we work with, and ultimately their customers.
You will be part of a team responsible for driving insight into commercial, financial and product performance, generating the data to drive decision-making and informing business, product and market strategies. You will help to identify and solve strategic business problems.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Define and measure business success, quality metrics, standards and reporting
- Structure, analyse and report on performance from data extraction to statistical analysis to visualization
- Use of a combination of web metrics, marketing & product reporting, financial reporting and third-party research data to generate insights on performance in the market
- Work with Analytics leaders to build out both regular business reports to track KPI’s or OKR’s and a process to monitor, analyse and report on any anomalies or major shifts in behaviour
- Perform hands-on analysis in support of business requests, including development of conclusions and recommendations
- Hands on work gathering competitive intelligence through the use of competitor products, their platforms and turning those experiences into useable data sets and insights
You will have:
- A degree in Business Analytics or Technology, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Business and technology hybrid profile, with priority given to business background and acumen
- Analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and present analyses and reports
- Experience in Business Intelligence, reporting & visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) is an asset
- Knowledge of applied statistical methods using R, Python (or similar) would be an asset
- This position requires limited International travel
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most bespoke consulting companies within the industry. If you are Analytics professional that wishes to use your skills to make a truly demonstrable impact, then apply now.