A specialist and niche business consultancy firm is looking for experienced and enthusiastic Analysts with a variety of experience to join their driven and diverse offices in London.
Established in 2017, they provide fintech companies, iGaming companies, online businesses and payment solution providers with a comprehensive array of professional services. Now undergoing strategic growth, they are looking for analysts to support their plan.
As an Analyst within the Strategic Intelligence team, you will be responsible for providing insight and analysis into the performance of the client’s product suites, the global digital brands they work with, and ultimately their customers.
You will be part of a team responsible for driving insight into commercial, financial and product performance, generating the data to drive decision-making and informing business, product and market strategies. You will help to identify and solve strategic business problems.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Define and measure business success, quality metrics, standards and reporting
- Structure, analyse and report on performance from data extraction (SQL), to statistical analysis (Python, R) to visualization (Tableau, PowerPoint or other visualization)
- As part of the Strategic Intelligence team, develop and implement best-practice methodologies for the quantitative analysis & visualisation of data
- Use a combination of web metrics, marketing & product reporting, financial reporting and third-party research data to generate insights on performance within the market
- Along with the Analytics leadership and Sr. Business Managers, proactively structure analyses from hypothesis development to modelling to support commercial decisions and to influence business roadmaps and go-to-market strategies.
- Work with counterparts in client and vendor Marketing, Product and Business Intelligence groups to define and measure the user journeys and user behaviour within digital products, identify key data points and how they relate to the broader conversion strategies for customers
- Work with senior business leaders to build out both regular business reports to track KPI's or OKR's and a process to monitor, analyse and report on any anomalies or major shifts in behaviour
- Perform hands-on analysis in support of business requests, including the development of conclusions and recommendations
- Hands-on work gathering competitive intelligence through the use of competitor products, their platforms and turning those experiences into useable data sets and insights
Key Requirements & Skills
- Business and iGaming hybrid profile, with the priority given to iGaming background & acumen
- BI and/or Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies, and experience using major Business Intelligence tool(s)
- Excellent SQL knowledge, with strong experience in a practical setting
- Experienced in business performance reporting/analysis, and solid technical skills. (SQL, reporting tools and technology)
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to build positive, productive interpersonal relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to create and present analyses and reports
- Ability to effectively discuss, translate, and describe technical subjects to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Experience in Business Intelligence, reporting & visualization tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience with Web Analytics tools and data (i.e. Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Webtrekk)
- Degree in Business Analytics or Technology, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of applied statistical methods using R, Python (or similar) would be an asset
- This position requires limited International travel
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company. If you are analytics professional that wishes to use your skills to make a truly demonstrable impact, then apply now.