Have you got previous iGaming Project Management experience? Have you worked within the Scrum framework?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is an international casino technology and services company.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team to help them deliver their casino sites across a range of devices. You will be experienced in working within an Agile delivery framework (ideally Scrum), structuring the unstructured, problem solving and delivering with clear and timeous communication to relevant stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager role, preferably in the software development industry
- Experience working within the Scrum framework
- Demonstrable experience of working within a software development team
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Must have excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of consumer research, product design, development and testing is helpful
- Undergraduate degree in Business, or other technical disciplines or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies preferred, including waterfall, agile and hybrid methods
Nice to Have
- Agile Project Management certification, ideally Scrum but not essential
- Experience gained within the iGaming industry
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience using Jira/Confluence
- Familiarity with APIs
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.