As an Affiliate Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire affiliate offering with a strong emphasis on increasing affiliate recruitment as well as maximizing the ROI for the current affiliate partners in the programs. The role presents a huge opportunity for someone to come in and own the affiliate product.
- Recruit and manage affiliates for the in-house affiliate network for the Canadian market.
- Increase the ROI from the current affiliate program.
- Manage client expectations and provide regular reports .
- Provide regular communication to affiliates though e-mail newsletters, blogs and forums.
- Present to board level members about the developments and success of the companies affiliate programs.
- Manage the strategic growth of the affiliate network.
- Originate and execute market leading affiliate promotions.
- Attend conference and shows. Entertaining key affiliates.
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
- Responsible to ensure that all associate affiliates are using compliant advertising and marketing practices
- Liaise with Creative/Design team to ensure that affiliate creatives represent our brands effectively.
Skills & Capabilities:
- A minimum of 3 years Affiliate Management experience (gaming experience a plus).
- Successful track record of providing a positive ROI though Affiliate Marketing.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Understanding of online marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding, online tracking systems and email marketing.
- Ability to establish rapport via e-mail and phone conversations.
- Extensive experience working with and building excel reports to produce detailed analyses.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Excellent project management and organization/time management skills with specific attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Self motivated and target driven.
- Tenacity and target orientated to ensure that all work is completed to schedule maintaining focus when under pressure.
- The ability to think both analytically and creatively and always seek to identify solutions rather than problems.
- An enthusiastic team player.