Role: Affiliate Marketing Executive (Betting & Esports)
A young and ambitious company, which has iGaming & Sports as its core markets, has seen an outstanding growth since launching in January 2021!
Therefore, after securing a number of new contracts and a strong pipe-line globally, they are ready to grow their team and are looking for an ambitious and flexible individual to support the company's clients, aid the business growth and help to shape the future direction of the wider business.
As a Performance Marketing Executive, your remit is to support the day to day running of our client affiliate programme accounts as well as our in-house affiliate websites.
From the set-up and monitoring performance campaigns, to reporting and affiliate partnership outreach.
The role requires a competent commercial mind, a sound analytical approach and the confidence to proactively communicate performance and strategy with senior business stakeholders.
You will be capable and willing to negotiate hard for our clients while balancing revenue growth to the business.
Given the nature of the role, occasional travel may be required for industry conferences and client meetings.
Beyond the core work, we will look to develop your skills in other areas of digital marketing. Due to the nature of clients, an interest in sports, esports and gaming is going to be a serious advantage for this role.
Work/life balance is critical to us however it is important to appreciate the nature of a start-up business, operating in multiple global markets.
Flexibility is key and in return, we will offer you the trust, skills and tools to excel. As well as a genuine opportunity for career progression, you will be joining a team with a strong and supportive culture.
- New affiliate partner outreach and analysis
- Affiliate program software monitoring
- Campaign coordination
- Campaign performance reporting
- General website maintenance and admin
- Content planning & management
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Client support and escalation
- Other digital marketing responsibilities as required.
- Digital marketing qualification or at least 2 years experience in a related role.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and a keen eye for detail
- Competent in excel.
- Organizational/prioritization and workload management skills
- Flexibility in working pattern due to clients and colleagues based in the USA, Europe and Australia.
- iGaming experience preferred.
- Second language preferred.
Does this sound like you? If you are an ambitious individual and have the above skillset APPLY NOW!