Position: Affiliate Manager
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Summary of Responsibilities
- Growing relationships with the company's existing affiliates and partners to achieve new business targets.
- Driving the acquisition of new affiliates and partners.
- Creating and nurturing key sports and casino affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth.
- Owning and delivering the overall affiliate strategy and incentive/rewards program ensuring the program continues to evolve and remain competitive.
- Setting up, running, monitoring and optimising agreements, as well as analysing ROI benchmarks and suggesting improvements to existing campaigns to help grow acquisition efforts.
- Evaluating to potentially extend the affiliate channel to include influencers and/or online streamers.
- Monitoring player activity/affiliate activity for any suspicious behaviour.
- Analysing campaign results using multiple sources of data and optimising campaigns.
- Planning and communicating with the affiliates about updates, offers, marketing materials together with the team (CRM/VIP).
- Monitoring and managing core KPI’s and player engagement coming through the affiliates.
- Managing one person.
- 5 years’ proven managerial experience at Senior level in the Turkish betting market.
- Educated to degree level in at least one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Extensive experience and understanding of online gaming marketing.
- Highly creative with a visionary approach to marketing.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Affiliate systems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of retention tools and initiatives.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
If you fulfil the above mentioned requirements, then Apply Now!