**This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever-growing company in the lovely city of Tallinn. No remote option will be made available, and the client will also assist in the relocation process if needed. **
The ideal candidate must have:
- 4+ years’ experience in affiliate marketing within an iGaming set up.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Basic HTML skills are desirable.
You will be responsible for:
- Recruiting new affiliates.
- Managing a portfolio of existing affiliates via email, phone, newsletters, and forums.
- Developing strategy briefs and online campaign marketing activities for existing affiliates.
- Create and develop affiliation.
- Answering affiliate queries and managing onsite content promotion visibility and game content information.
- Developing unique content for monthly affiliate newsletters.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis - marketing collateral, welcome offers and promotions
- Attending industry shows, events
What is on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal Development
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Fun and fair work environment