A specialist I-Gaming marketing agency delivering strategic, consultancy and campaign execution across customer acquisition and retention is looking for an Affiliate manager to work across a global customer base. You will be a passionate affiliates marketing specialist who will personally deliver exceptional affiliate marketing strategies and campaigns whilst also overseeing your teams work. The customers are within sports betting, online casino, Esports and Casino so knowledge of these sectors is preferred.
Our client is looking to build on a world class, global affiliate program which will be fundamental to business growth. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are agreed and implemented. This position is ideally suited to an experienced affiliate manager with international marketing experience looking to take on a high-profile position in the gaming industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and nurturing key sports and casino affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth
- Handling the negotiation of commercial deals with affiliates and clients
- Delivering acquisition and retention campaigns to our affiliates both off the shelf and bespoke to meet the requirements of a given deal
- Working with the affiliate marketing administrators to ensure that core processes are adhered to
- Working across departments to align country strategy and meet business objectives
- Ensuring the affiliate program meets all regulatory requirements
- Supporting the implementation and management of a mobile focused affiliate program
- Supporting the Group Business Analyst with the affiliate budget and operational cost control to achieve ROI requirements for the business
- Drive key processes such as conversion, product enhancements and marketing offers forward, as well as working closely with country management
You will have:
- Significant experience of digital and affiliate marketing
- Strong team player
- Passionate about affiliate marketing with the ability to work with colleagues across departments and locations
- An eye for detail.
- Highly developed influencing skills and the ability to manage both upward and downward effectively
- Commercially astute, demonstrating strong negotiation skills
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in fast paced environment
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for more information