Our client is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, positive minded individual to join their Affiliate Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be tasked with acquiring new affiliates, maintaining relationships with existing affiliates and increasing our overall acquisition volume with a proactive attitude across all our brands and all the countries we operate in.
- Acquire and build relationships with new affiliates.
- Monitor performance of existing affiliates.
- Growth and cement relationships with affiliates.
- Help create, plan and execute Affiliate Marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Create tracking links and request materials from the marketing team.
- Help ensure that affiliates are promoting our brands in a compliant manner as per the different market requirements.
- Fulfil department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
Candidates skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an affiliate manager role.
- A passion for the iGaming industry, particularly casino.
- A strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Numerically minded when structuring, monitoring and analysing affiliate deals and performance.
- Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
- Organised and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Ability to travel to conferences.
- English speaking with a second language would be considered a positive.
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.