What would be your role?
- Oversee advertising department operations and staff members.
- Work with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Planning advertising plans both online and offline and ensure a transparent purchasing process with full reporting
- Discovering the best available mediums and inform the management about advertising possibilities
- Work in direct relation with Social Media Manager and the whole acquisition teams
- Develop advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitor project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Negotiate contracts specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiate and directing research efforts.
- Collect and analyse data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participate in the hiring and evaluating employees within the advertising department.
- Provide expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
What are your skills and experience?
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field will be considered an asset.
- 2 years’ experience in relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- iGaming industry experience is a must.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under stress.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’;
- Able to work independently but also a team player.