A sports betting company is looking to add an Acquisition Project Manager to their team in NYC! The focus of the role is to acquire new customers and manage promotional events. The position is hybrid, with two days a week being in-office in NYC. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing industries in the United States!
- Create and manage the sports promotional calendar
- Develop and test promotional campaigns before the launch date
- Help onboard new vendors and test campaigns for them
- Ensure the site's copywrite matches the promotional calendar
- Work with the analytical team to develop reports
- Present weekly reports to internal teams
- Manage complex projects for the company
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. sports
- Incredibly detail oriented in order to be able to properly create and manage the promotional calendar
- Ability to use Excel or Tableau would be helpful
- Desire to work in a deadline-driven environment
Interested? Next steps…
This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP. Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.